What you need to know
- We welcome export orders big or small
- We offer competitive delivery prices
- Our systems & paperwork comply with EU VAT rules
- Commodity codes & country of origin of each product are shown on
invoices (Commodity codes can be grouped by weight on invoices if
- Net & Gross weights are shown on all commercial invoices
- Our EORI number is stated on the invoice
- Export delivery is charged at cost. We will contact you with a quotation for delivery & estimated delivery times.
- Movement of goods from the UK to the EU and Worldwide is subject to
clearance fees, duties & taxes depending on the nature and origin of
- Our delivery courier will contact you directly to let you know the fees and method of payment.
- Large orders may be delivered by pallet due to the bulk of the order.
Large pieces of furniture are delivered by pallet to avoid damage.
There may be a surcharge to pallet deliveries depending on the overall
value of the order.
Providing a Personal ID number
- Customers in the EU will need to provide a Personal/Tax ID number
(the equivalent of the UK National Insurance number) for orders that are
- Customers in Italy will need to provide a Codice Fiscale (16-digit Italian ID code) on orders under €150.
- Customers in Spain will need to provide a DNI (9-digit Spanish ID number) on orders over €150.These numbers are necessary for the delivery to clear customs. Our Sales Team will contact you for this information.
- Under the UK government agreement, the EU trade deal guarantees zero
tariffs on goods however, this is only applicable to products made in
the UK and EU. As an international importer, we source our products
worldwide so duty rates will apply on Namaste products.
- Duty Rates are not applicable to orders under €150. The charges will vary depending on the type & origin of the goods.VAT All goods imported to the EU are subject to VAT regardless of their
value. You will be governed by the tax rules of your country. VAT will
be charged at the rates applicable to your country before the goods are
delivered to you.
Customs Clearance Fees
- Goods will be subject to a clearance fee. The cost of this will depend on the country, the carrier and the value of the goods.
Paying Taxes, Duties & Fees
- We have partnered with our delivery carrier as our customs agents.
They will contact you by email or text message to let you know the
taxes, duties & clearance fee you must pay and details of how to
pay. Once the payment has been processed the goods will be delivered to
- Please note that delay or failure to pay these charges will result in your order being sent back to us.
Our Promise to You
- We very much value and welcome trade with our international
customers. We work together with our delivery carrier to ensure an
efficient delivery service, whilst keeping delivery costs as low as
possible. We are here to support you so please get in touch if you need
any further information or require our help via our website
www.namaste-uk.com or email email@example.com or call +44 1756 700790
- office hours Mon- Fri 9-5.30pm.
- We look forward to hearing from you.