By using our website and ordering from us, you are accepting our terms and conditions.
- Namaste UK Ltd, The Mill, Marton Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1TF
- VAT Registration Number: 686397765
- Company Number: 4394688
- All prices are in pounds sterling, retail prices include VAT. We welcome payment by card - Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro or Electron. We regret that we cannot accept American Express cards or cheques for retail orders. Payment will not be taken until the goods are ready to dispatch, and we will only take payment on available goods being dispatched.
- Delivery times are approximate, we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible. However, once the order been dispatched from our warehouse the time it takes to be delivered is beyond our control. We work hard with our carriers to get your order to you on time. Please contact us if you need help with tracking your order.
- Orders can be placed easily on our website www.namaste-uk.com or you can call our Sales Team 01756 700790 with your order or enquiry. Should we need to contact you with regards to your order, please provide a daytime contact number or an email address. It is possible to make changes or add additional items to your order at this time.
- Our delivery charges vary according to country and delivery option. Please refer to the delivery section on our website for full details. Movement of goods from the UK to the EU and Worldwide is subject to clearance fees, duties & taxes depending on the nature and origin of the goods. Our couriers will contact you directly to let you know the fees and method of payment. Please also refer to the Brexit page on our website for more information.
Out of Stock Items
- If an item on your order is out of stock, we will contact you to advise when it is available and to arrange payment and delivery free of charge.
- We can exchange or refund items returned within 28 days of purchase. Please complete the returns advice form and return it with your item in the original packaging, in perfect saleable condition for a full refund.
- Please notify us of any breakages within 7 days of receiving the order, and we will send a replacement.
- We regret that postage costs cannot be refunded unless goods are being returned due to an error on our part. This applies to outbound and return postage.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returned earrings unless faulty.
- You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01756 700790 with any return queries.
- Our returns address is Customer Returns, Namaste UK Ltd, The Mill, Marton Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1TF
Descriptions and Care of Goods
- We have taken every care to ensure that pictures and descriptions are representative, but please be aware that most products are handmade and minor variations are inevitable. This is particularly true for soft furnishings, even more so for those made from recycled sari. All these pieces are unique. All sizes and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly between each individual item.